NORMAL: 5 days
Cancellations must be made before 12 pm, 5 Days prior to arrival, to avoid the charge of the first night’s stay.
SPECIAL: 8 days or more
The reservations for over 8 days must be made directly with the hotel by email or by phone. An amount of 50% of the total stay will be charged as a deposit at the time of booking. Cancellations must be made before 12 pm, 5 days before the arrival or the deposit charged will be not refunded.
For these two conditions, if there is an early departure, a charge of $60 per night canceled will apply.
SMALL GROUPS: 4 – 6 rooms
- For confirming a group reservation, a deposit of the first night’s stay for each room, including tax, is required.
- Cancellations must be made before 12 pm, 15 days before arrival. If the cancellation is within 15-working days of the arrival, the deposit will not be refunded.
LARGE GROUPS: More than 6 rooms
- For confirming a large group, a deposit of 50% for the total price, including taxes, is required.
- Large Groups bookings may be canceled without charge up to 8 weeks before the arrival. The 50% deposit will be refunded fully.
- If cancelled 4 – 8 weeks before the arrival, a charge of 50% of the total price, including taxes, will apply.
- If cancelled 4 weeks or less before the arrival, it will incur the charge of the entire stay, including taxes.
- Updates can be accepted until 4 weeks before the arrival.
- The total final amount of the reservation will be charged four weeks before the arrival, including city tax.
All policies may vary for special seasons, fairs, packages and prepaid reservations.
All taxes are included. In the basic rates, 72 hours before arrival a pre-authorization for the full stay will be made. The pre-authorization means no charge your card and you can change the payment on departure.
For non-refundable rates, the total stay will be charged at time of booking. This reservation does not allow changes or refunds.
NO SHOWS – If you do not cancel your reservation or no show, your credit card will be charged with the total of all nights booked, plus applicable taxes.
CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD HOLDER WITHOUT PRESENCE
The hotel can charge your card without your presence in the following cases:
- For any damage caused to your hotel room during your stay is discovered after leaving the hotel.
- Charge of the cost of the room, in case of late cancellation or no-show, according to our cancellation policy (see above).
- Some days before arrival as collateral (see above). Varies depending on group or individual.
- If the hotel need to perform a deep cleaning in the case of extreme dirt caused by the customer or have smoked.
- If you leave the hotel without paying your room and / or services used.